TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Sunday, October 10, 2010

LOOKING FOR THAT PILLAR

Life is tougher and tougher.
I'm facing challenges that I am struggling to overcome.
I'm trying hard to be positive and learn from the hardship that is overwhelming to me.

Trying to cope with my problem of not being to sleep normally, eat healthily and keep myself living a happier lifestyle. 
Is life supposed to be this way?
Perhaps yes...Perhaps a life full of obstacles is a good one; perhaps if you feel so tense that it's almost unbearable, it is a good thing...

But I'm very tired ...not physically...
I think more like mentally and emotionally...I am tired of pushing myself to go through this.
I guess I'm weak.



And at times like these...
I need a song to push me through, and I found the perfect song on Glee this week.

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now

I'm lost without a cause

After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I've been through
Who can I turn to?

I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you
And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song
I look to you

About to lose my breath
There's no more fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken
Left to my regret
And I don't know if I'm going to make it
Nothing to do but lift my head

My levee's have broken
My doors have come crumbling down on me
The rain is falling, defeat is calling
I need you to set me free

Take me far away from the battle
I need you, shine on me

The song describes exactly how I'm feeling 
And I'm desperately needing someone to tell me that things will be okay again; that I will go through this, because I am seriously losing grip.

I need someone to shine a light and tell me and lead me and let me know that I'm traveling down the direction I want to go...
Right now, I can only pray and do my best.

It will be over soon.
I'll move on.




With Lotsa Love
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment