TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'M CRAZY OVER CRAZIER

I'm going to share with you guys a song that had been repeating on my phone song's list for like about 1 week now. I just can't stop listening to this one, it's beautiful!~

Being a major Taylor Swift fan, I love all Taylor Swift's songs. Here is one of them that got me really head over heels over. I keep repeating and repeating it. I listen to it through, yes, THROUGH bedtime, when I'm bathing and whenever I can.

With Taylor Swift, I always find that I can in some ways relate to. That's why I love Taylor's songs. She writes stories in songs. If only I could write like her huh?

'Crazier' is not exactly a song in which I can like related to in particular I guess since it's about falling about this magnificent perfect guy and then ending up being with him. Plus, it is a guy who changed her for the better.


Nice cover! Really nice



Taylor singing crazier in the video


Personally, I wished I could feel this way for someone that way someday. ;P
I think right now, the only person whom I can think off when I listen to this song is one of my super handsome and intelligent lecturer. Well, EVERYONE knows I have a crush on him. Though it was like a play kinda thing. But I do feel this song does apply part of how I
feel for him, well, except the part where we're actually in love hehe.

Well my lecturer, being super duper good-looking of course gets NOT ONLY ME, but more than half the girls in the course swooning over him. Well, I mean, of course we are all going 'crazier' right?

"I watch from a distance as you,
Make life your own...
Every sky was your own kinda blue,
And I wanted to know,
How that would feel,
And you made it so real..."

I do watch him from a distance because he doesn't know me. And yeah, I love the phrase 'every sky was your own kinda blue'. He has blue eyes and I think it reflects his world - and so the world is his kinda blue. And I think in many ways, he did change us; He changed me I think, but in ways I couldn't describe though. I feel inspired by him in certain ways, to do certain things I guess.

Taylor Swift mentioned "lost in your eyes" - My God, if you see his eyes, you'll really be lost. I think whenever he looks at you and ask you a question, sometimes you really get lost in his eyes and completely not know what to answer. (Maybe because you aren't really listening to the question in the first place)

My lecturer, Andrew & Me in blue ;)
He just reminds me of the colour blue, maybe because of his eyes.


Crazier - Taylor Swift

I'd never gone with the wind,
Just let it flow...
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you opened the door,
there's so much more...
I've never seen it before,
I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings,
Til you came along and you changed everything

Chorus:
You lift me feet off the ground
Spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
Am lost in your eyes,
You make me crazier, crazier


I watch from a distance as you,
Make life your own...
Every sky was your own kinda blue,
And I wanted to know,
How that would feel,
And you made it so real...

You showed me something that I couldn't see,
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

REPEAT CHORUS

Baby you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore...

This song is a Hannah Montana soundtrack. I'm no Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus fan but this song is really nice..especially the melody.


Miley Cyrus & Hannah Montana. Still don't get what the hype is all about but still love 'Crazier'


I love the video. Simple and Taylor Swift looks so beautiful in it. I love the romantic couple dancing. I love the cowboy in it. I just love the feel of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpY49Q2mjw

Watch it ;P


With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC


No comments:

Post a Comment