TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE PRINCESS OF DREAMS

Funny how music plays such an important part in my life now and I don't even take the time to write about it anymore.

I love the sounds of We The King's the moment the song "Check Yes Juliet" rocked the airwaves.
Their music always give me this special feeling, in which I feel that I'm out of this world!
Their music carries a faster pace but at the same time romantic!



Their latest single featuring Demi Lovato has once again made its way to my favourite songs list.

Nothing particularly memorable about the song but I guess it is a song about reminiscing, and reminiscing the good old days is what I like to do most.

There are many college days that I'd like to relive, moments that I'll go through over and over again...without any complains.
So here's to those days!

Do you remember the nights 
We'd stay up just laughing 


Smiling for hours at anything 
Remember the nights 
We drove around crazy in love 



I remember the nights in Liverpool, the nights were I watched Big Brother with my housemates and we'd do crazy stuff...
I remember pulling my hair out, doing assignments...while watching "How I Met Your Mother"...
I remember the production of our final year project...endless, sleepless nights of nothing but fun...
I remember all the good times and although the bad, but the bad were just bittersweet...


When the lights go out, we'll be safe and sound 


We'll take control of the world 
Like it's all we have to hold on to 
And we'll be a dream 
Do you remember the nights 
We made our way dreaming 
Hoping of being someone big 
We're so young then 
We were too crazy in love 
When the lights go out, we'll be safe and sound 
We'll take control of the world 
Like it's all we have to hold on to 
And we'll be a dream 
Woah, woah, woah... 
Woah, woah, oh... 
When the lights go out, we'll be safe and sound 
We'll take control of the world 
Like it's all we have to hold on to 
And we'll be 
When the lights go out, we'll be safe and sound 
We'll take control of the world 
Like it's all we have to hold on to 
And we'll be a dream

Many times, I wish that I could live in my own dream, like in Inception...
We'll be a dream...my friends....and you will be with me...

Enjoy

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC

No comments:

Post a Comment