TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Saturday, August 14, 2010

T STORY


So I'm not sure how many of you have heard this cute rap song by Taylor Swift, a parody of Love Story, by the name of Thug Story.

It was released quite some time ago but I just didn't share it. It is a very cool song in which Swift collaborated with T-Pain for the MTV Music Award (if I got my facts right).

So ya, I realized that Taylor Swift does a pretty cool job rapping. 
Her version was brilliant but I guess I'd like to also share my version, tailored to tell a bit about ...well, my story, although, most parts were just taken from Taylor Swift...muahahaha.


Enjoy.

I’m only 4 feet tall, black hair to the floor,
You shorties never thought I’d dream about rapping hard core
No I ain’t gotta gun,
No I've never really been in a club
Still live with my parents but I’m still a thug
I’m so gangster you will see me always smile in delight
You out clubbing?
But I just watch my TV at night
T-C and T-Swift singing on the same track
It’s a thug story
Tell me can you handle that
I had a dream last night
I had cute pink Nikes
I had diamonds in my mouth
And diamonds on my mic
By the time I woke
I was singing I’m gonna rock the world…oh oh
Cuz I’m a
Lil’ girl turn rapper
(shorty i'm gonna make ya)
Straight to the top yo!
(shorty i'm gonna take ya)
You can T-C now I’m a rap star
(Hey it's a T story now, tell them who you are...
Shorty turn rapper)
Oh you don’t wanna fight me
(She's extra darn short)
In my extra small white T
T-C and T-Swift now on the same track
It's a T story now can you get with that...

What? what? …I have my bolster yo!
What? What? It's call...*beep*
(Oh well, it's call Stylo Mylo)



Lotsa Love
Tammyc

Peace out~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment