TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Monday, February 15, 2010

V-DAY! V-DAY!

My family is so engrossed in Chinese New Year that we tend to forget it's also Valentine's Day. So, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all you lovebirds out there. For singletons like me, we can still celebrate love alone haha.


  

Anyway, since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some love songs that I'm currently super into currently. Let's move straight to the Top 5 love songs that I love currently. In no particular order....

1. It is you (I have loved) by Dana Glover
This song is just a simple beautiful love song off the soundtrack of Shrek (I don't know which one though). I came across this song while watching Dancing with the Stars, in which Mark & Shawn waltz along the melody. I instantly fell in love with the song & I can't help but waltz in my mind everytime I hear to romantic tune of this song.



2. Crazier by Taylor Swift
Basically one of my favourite songs of all times, so...obviously it landed itself here.

3. Fly With Me by The Jonas Bros
I really don't like the JB but then some of their songs are, well kinda nice. I don't know why but "Fly With Me" is like one great love song that I love to sing along to.

4. You Got A Way With Me by Shania Twain
I've loved this song since young because it's just romantic. I love the video too because it kinda brings me out of this world to a land of romance, purity and divinity...



5. Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter
This is more like a first love song. It's about the taste of first love and I also love it a lot. Ty and Chelsie waltzed through this track and I'm loving it too.



Well, since these days I'm really not in the writing element, I'm keeping this short & sweet. Anyway enjoy the love folks! Happy V-day!


With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC

1 comment:

  1. 感谢您的意见
    Thanks for your comment (I don't really read chinese so I used Google translator) ;P
    cheers~

    ReplyDelete