TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MESSAGE ON HOLDING ON

I was in my car this morning.

LONG TIME since I actually tune in to the radio.
Well, I love country songs and Malaysian radio doesn't really serve that kinda 'dish' except maybe Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood or maybe Shania Twain & Sheryl Crow...occasionally.

Anywayzzzz...
So, I was tuning in to Fly FM's Ben & Phat Fabes, one of my favourite morning shows.
And just when I needed something to boost my low spirit (you know, another day of stress), this song came on...

The first song of the day.
It's just like a message from God.
Just the right song, at the right time. Perfect...


Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On.



This is one of my favourite songs back then.
I remember the first time I heard this song, I was in the cinemas. The beautiful rhythms of "Keep Holding On" penetrates my ears after the movie Eragon. Then I just can't get this track off my playlist - for a while that is, before I got sick of it haha.

Today, Fly FM brought this song back into my life and at one of the times where I needed the support the most.

This song is about holding on, it's about hanging in there during times of adversities, it's about someone singing to you, telling you that they are there.

To me...I know my family is there...my friends are there and God is also there for me.
I am very blessed. Though this is like the hardest time for me. I have to face the consequences of my mistakes and it is not easy. Not everyone understand but I'm glad that there are people who are there.


You're not alone,
Together we stand,

I'll be by your side,
You know I'll take your hand,


When it gets cold, and it feels like the end,
There's no place to go, you know I won't give in.

No I won't give in.

Keep holding on,
'Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through,
Just stay strong,
'Cause you know I'm here for you, here for you
There's nothing you can say,
Nothing you can do,
There's no way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on,
'Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through


Sometimes, at a certain point in life, certain songs just make you tear up.
This morning, this song did.
Oh it's like I'm hearing someone support me.
I guess I'm DRAMATIZING things AGAIN but seriously, you have no idea how sad I was and how low I was for the past month. Finally, I can welcome November with only positive thoughts.


Hear me when I say, when I say I believe,
Nothing's gonna change,
Nothing's gonna change destiny...

Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly...
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH~~

Okay..
Perfect for my day. Just the verse I need. Whatever that is meant to be will work out. I'm really hoping and praying desperately for things to work out for me. I mean, I don't want to be as miserable as I am now. Seriously, I am really miserable. I don't know why. I mean, I should be happy and grateful with the things I have but I'm not.

I'm only happy because I choose to like hang out with my friends and get myself geared up. But seriously, how long can I depend on my friends. They have their lives too. At one point in life, I have to stop BUGGING them. I don't know how I can live on, but have to lar...

Well, it's not like my day was great or anything after listening to this song.
I mean, it's ANOTHER day at work. I screw up as usual.
But then, at least it got my spirits higher for like almost 2%.

Plus, I had Farah, a great buddy chat with me and it really did cheer me up today.
So, well, I guess it is considered a great day, if you compare it to the various other days for the past 2 months.

Anyway, chaozzz....
Enjoy the song even though it is OLD~ haha well, kinda old
Brings back memories of Eragon though






Love,
TammyC



No comments:

Post a Comment