TAM-MY-MUSIC, MY-LIFE

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time, the physical attraction, sex...but then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, they're story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic" - Sophie

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I GUESS I'LL JUST DO IT ANYWAY

You can spend your whole life building,
Something from nothing,
One storm can come and blow it all away,
Build it anyway.

I've been thinking A LOT A LOT THESE DAYS.
Usually, when you have nothing to do, you think about life, and usually, when you have nothing to do, you feel lost and you feel like you have no directions and you feel demotivated. That's exactly how I'm feeling. Suddenly I feel so darn useless. I feel lazy to start because I feel it doesn't get me anywhere, anyway. I've been facing failures and failures over and over again. I feel that the more I wish and hope for something, the higher I fall. THAT'S WHY I NEVER BELIEVE IN POSITIVE ATTRACTION.

It is really somewhat total crap. I do not attract the positive. The more I wish for something to happen and try to think positive about it, the more I feel let that. That's the truth! I'm getting sick of it. Life is best when you expect nothing. Sometimes, maybe it's better to just float and just let things happen as it happens. Putting in hopes just crushes you a million billion gazillion times.

But this song by Martina McBride is somewhat nice because it tells us to do things ANYWAY.
I think yes...do things ANYWAY without any expectations. Be let down but I guess I have to do things ANYWAY.


 
You can chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway


I've finally decided that I'll continue dreaming but maybe I don't wanna chase after my dream job anymore. I'm too tired of being idealistic. I guess right now, I'll just get a job and move on with life. I don't want to do what I love anymore....maybe I don't have to anymore because currently, I'm feeling so low, insecure, demotivated, useless that I don't even know what I want anymore. It's true I guess. I know it might not come my way, my dream, but it's still a dream...

I suddenly feel like I'm chasing nothing...if it won't happen, it won't happen.

God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway


This world's gone crazy
It's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway


I prayed a lot recently. I mean, usually I pray but recently, I prayed a lot more mainly because I wanted something. I feel bad, as though I only pray to God when I need a favour. I know I know...and sometimes, when I don't get the things I want, I'm angry...sad...disappointed. I try hard not to blame God because I realized that God has always been nice to me. Every single thing that happened to has turned out to be, well, in the end, mostly positive. I guess I continue to believe so...but sometimes, I can't help but doubt it.

But like I say, I love this song. At least it boost up a little spirit...

You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
In a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway


There are times in my life, I wish I won't be so alone. I wish I could have a guy, whom I can love with all my heart. But there are moments in my life, that I dread the thought of that person walking away, I am worried that I can't bear the pain and the hurt. I still can't successfully benefit from this verse but I guess we should always love others with all our hearts and not expect anything derived from the love...

God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
Yea - I do it anyway

You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yea, sing it anyway
Yeah, yeah!

I sing
I dream
I love anyway


Martina McBride sings some of the most beautiful and inspiring country songs, that's why I just love some of her songs. She usually writes about gratitude, about God, about being contented and happy with her life...these are values that I always try to hold on too...

Check this out:



With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC signing off from home 
ps: what a way to start a new year! JUST DO IT!!!!!!! I should now start robbing muahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment